SOHAppenings

A little taste of my experiences over the next year or so. This blog will take place mostly in SOHA (South of Harlem) where I will be living and attending Columbia grad school. This year will be a time of changes; my sister getting married, my parents move from Highland Park to Cleveland, suddenly my friends are going through adult transitions, and my own adjustment to the Big Apple as well as trying to figure out my life.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Undergrad vs Grad

Undergrads @ Columbia /Grad Students @ Teachers College
Wear short skirts / Wear suits or sneakers
Have a campus / Have a building
Buy 5 textbooks a semester / Print 100 pages per class a week
Have money / Have loans
Seek out most popular bars / Seek out bars without undergrads
Wear Columbia t-shirts / Wear their national dress
Drool over law students / Drool over Dewey
Ask professors questions / Answer professors questions
Hallmates have loud parties / Hallmates have loud babies
Everyone is impressed they are at Columbia / No one knows what or where TC is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home