SOHAppenings

A little taste of my experiences over the next year or so. This blog will take place mostly in SOHA (South of Harlem) where I will be living and attending Columbia grad school. This year will be a time of changes; my sister getting married, my parents move from Highland Park to Cleveland, suddenly my friends are going through adult transitions, and my own adjustment to the Big Apple as well as trying to figure out my life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Death by Midterm

Oct 26: IED ME Paper Due; Daniela, Evan, Anna, and Rachel come over
Oct 27: Hang out with friends; Family Dinner
Oct 28: Study/ Write; Family Dinner; Asher stays over
Oct 29: Shira and Mike's Engagement Party
Oct 30: Study/ Write
Oct 31: Study/ Write; Econ and Ed Exam
Nov 1: Study/ Write; Peace Ed Paper Due
Nove 2: Study/ Write; IED ME Paper Due

Weekend

Help, I have fallen and I can't get up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home