SOHAppenings

A little taste of my experiences over the next year or so. This blog will take place mostly in SOHA (South of Harlem) where I will be living and attending Columbia grad school. This year will be a time of changes; my sister getting married, my parents move from Highland Park to Cleveland, suddenly my friends are going through adult transitions, and my own adjustment to the Big Apple as well as trying to figure out my life.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tired and Wired

So. tired. all. the. time.

Seriously, is this mono? Or is my addiction to late-night Scrubs and random VH1 marathons stealing my soul as well as my sleep?

Today was my first day at One Voice and I really enjoyed it. I'm working with a very sweet and super professional woman and she goes out of her way to make me feel like I'm something special and going to contribute something to the projects I work on. She asked me for my expertise and I just about fainted. Still, for such a big, funky and young office, my coworkers weren't super-friendly. Perhaps I should bring in chocolates to share? Truly though, I got a lot done today, I completed more work than the three months I worked in Israel. I liked it so much I'm going back tomorrow.

But first I'll need some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home