SOHAppenings

A little taste of my experiences over the next year or so. This blog will take place mostly in SOHA (South of Harlem) where I will be living and attending Columbia grad school. This year will be a time of changes; my sister getting married, my parents move from Highland Park to Cleveland, suddenly my friends are going through adult transitions, and my own adjustment to the Big Apple as well as trying to figure out my life.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Catch Up: October

Lets us catch up, shall we?

1. Daniela, Evan, and Anna all came in to the Manhattan area. There is photgraphic evidence:



















2. Midterms. They were ugly, now they are over, we move on...


3. Halloween at I-House







There was a party, though not thrilling. In one picture I'm with Prithvi (dark warlord) and Honza (crazy mugger). The inflatable cow is Imre, he even dance Hungarian. Asher was a good sport and pretended he was having fun.


4. Mom's Birthday!


5. Shira and Mike's engagement party!
We took a ride out to the party in NJ, all the trees are changing colors and it was quite pretty, not at all like the city. When we got there the hall reminded me a lot of Shira's South Bend Bat Mitzvah, complete with family! I got my grandmothers together to discuss water therapy and arthritis. I had soem great conversation with my grandfather about George Washington which eventually lead to stem cell research and then the Earth's magnetism. I also was able to talk with my father's fun first-cousins and aunts and uncle. It was also great to meet Mike's family, even the drunker ones :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home